Intralogistics, warehouse management systems, auto ID and packaging
This exhibition sector at transport logistic brings together products, solutions, and innovations in the areas of intralogistics, warehouse management, auto-ID, and all types of packaging.
Transport packaging, freight securing
- Transport packaging for all types of freight
- Packaging machines, packaging plants
- Palletizing and securing of load units with straps, bands, ropes and chains, shrink film and anti-slip materials
- Instruments for measuring transport stress
Exhibited in the section on “Transport packaging, freight securing” are solutions for secure and damage-free transport of goods of all kinds. Innovative equipment and modern securing systems are used to secure loads. Equally important is optimum packaging of the goods to be transported. The manufacturers showcase the latest technology in packaging machinery and systems.
Storage, conveying, and distribution equipment
- Storage techniques and equipment
- Process control for storage and distribution systems
- Warehouse vehicles
- Automation and control
- Conveyor systems
- Process control for conveyor systems
- Distribution and loading facilities
- Coding, labelling, marking, reading
- Weighing systems
- System solutions for intralogistics
“Storage, conveying, and distribution equipment” is the section of the exhibition dedicated to everything to do with intralogistics and in-company material flow. Warehouse technology, warehouse construction, conveyor systems and warehouse vehicles are all on show here. On the road to Industry 4.0 and the “smart factory”, integrated solutions for the automation and IT control of materials flow and logistics are a must. And an essential part of this is coding and labeling technology.
Equipment for loading bays and terminals (interfaces between internal and external materials flow)
- Ramps and ramp equipment
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Cranes and crane accessories
- Straddle loaders
- Terminal tractors
In this section of the exhibition the focus is on optimizing processes in loading bays and terminals. At the interface between internal and external material flows, the exhibitors inform visitors about loading and unloading equipment, straddle loaders, terminal tractors, cranes as well as ramps and ramp equipment.
Research and development
Intralogistics in particular, for example in the areas of auto ID and warehouse management systems (WMS), is very dependent on developments emerging from science and research. transport logistic gives R&D departments space to showcase their innovations for internal and external material flows.