May 7, 2019
air cargo forum in Miami starting from November 2020
- Contracts signed: Messe München will organize the air cargo forum Miami for TIACA
- The International Air Cargo Association will provide support for contents
- Next dates: November 10-12, 2020, Miami Beach Convention Center
Messe München will organize the air cargo forum for The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA). It will take place every two years in Miami and will continue to be supported by TIACA with industry expertise.
“With the air cargo forum Miami, we are enriching our cluster of topics of international transport logistic and air cargo exhibitions—and our customers will receive more planning certainty and can leverage synergies in our global network,” Gerhard Gerritzen explained, Member of the Executive Board of Messe München. The network currently includes airfreight events in Munich, Shanghai, Mumbai, Johannesburg, Istanbul and now also Miami.
“We have won an internationally leading trade fair partner with Messe München. Together with the content expertise of TIACA, we are creating a basis for strong development in the future for the air cargo forum Miami,” Steven Polmans stated, Vice Chairman of TIACA. “We especially see great potential in a multimodal expansion. Miami is the North American gateway to the whole world, and the ACF is a mandatory date for all those who want to benefit from this international connectivity.”
The next air cargo forum Miami will take place at the Miami Beach Convention Center from November 10 to 12, 2020.
Upcoming trade fairs:
- June 4–7, 2019, Munich: air cargo Europe (every two years)
- November 14–16, 2019, Istanbul: logitrans (annual)
- June 16–18, 2020, Shanghai: transport logistic China (every two years)
- February 25–27, 2020, Mumbai: air cargo India (every two years)
- November 10–12, 2020, Miami: air cargo forum Miami (every two years)
- February 2021, Johannesburg: air cargo Africa (every two years)