Arrange your press accreditation for transport logistic
You can arrange your accreditation for transport logistic 2017 easily and conveniently online, and print out your own press pass at home in advance. Please also refer to our accreditation guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you at the transport logistic trade fair. There are two different ways to obtain accreditation for transport logistic 2017:
Arrange your accreditation online and you will receive your free press pass before the start of the trade fair.
You can, of course, also obtain accreditation at the Press Center East during transport logistic itself (May 9–12, 2017).
In the entrance west you also have the possibility to get accredited. Please note the opening hours of the accreditation council in the entrance west:
- May, 9 from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm
- May, 10 from 8.30 am to 2.30 pm
- May, 11 from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm
You will need to provide evidence that you are a journalist when applying for accreditation online (by uploading your documentation) or at the venue (by showing a hard copy of your documentation). You can find further information on this in the accreditation guidelines provided by Messe München.
Examples of valid documentation:
- A valid official press badge
- Publishers' details from the past six months showing your editorial role
- An article published under your name within the past six months (or picture credits for photographers)